HOW DOES AFFILIATE MARKETING WORK?
Affiliate Marketing is a simple 3 step process:
- You recommend a product or service to your subscribers.
- Your subscribers buy the product or service using your affiliate link.
- You get paid a commission for sales made using your affiliate link.
THE RIGHT METHODS OF AFFILIATE MARKETING FOR BEGINNERS:
Now you know the basic definition of affiliate marketing and how the process works, so let's talk about how to get started.
Many potential affiliate marketers don't take the time to plan their strategy. They sign up for every affiliate marketing program they find and end up overwhelmed.
Don't be like them.
Take your time and follow these 6 steps if you want to prepare for success.
1. FIND YOUR NICHE.
- Choosing a well-targeted niche will give your business direction and help you with content. It will also facilitate the creation of targeted marketing campaigns . To choose your niche, just ask a few questions:
- What are my passions? Usually, the things we are passionate about are things we already know, which makes it easier to create content;
- Is this topic broad enough? Is the topic large enough to create up to 100 blog posts? Otherwise, you may struggle with search engine optimization, getting traffic and building your authority;
- Is the niche saturated? Is there room for another affiliate in this niche?
- Is the theme financially viable? If you are interested in two topics, and the first is monetizable and the other is not, choose the first
2. CREATE A BLOG
- About page : Make it nice and let people know you a little bit. I explain here how to write a successful about page;
- Contact: This should include any contact information you want to share with your newbie readers, advertisers, or affiliate marketing partners;
Affiliate marketing networks are basically online marketplaces where retailers list their products and affiliates can find products for sale. The marketing network acts as an intermediary.
Here are some of the more popular affiliate networks, but there are many more than that:
- CJ Affiliate
- Amazon Associates
This is a good foundation to get you started in the right right direction.